Friday 11 April 2014

Spring melt and time outside

As the days get longer and the sun gets warmer I know we made the right decision moving here.  We are outside people.  On a nice day I could spend several hours outside just doing this or that.  Going in occasionally to try to drag my oldest out of the house and into the sunshine.  The last week has been like that.  We are going to have a +14 day on Saturday and I'm tempted to pull out all the lawn furniture.  I've already raked out a couple of my flower gardens, dragged branches from all over the yard to a central location, planted my tomato seeds, strung up my sugar snap peas and next I'll clean the windows and on Sunday probably rake the lawn.  I have to go to town for several hours while my oldest takes an art class and I just can't wait to get back to the house in the afternoon and do some more work.
Soon these guys will be out in the pasture all night and we can clean out the barn for the summer.
The levitating rake - stuck in the last of the snow and ice.
Almost there!
Have a nice weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment